Saturday, March 21, 2009

Journal Entry 3

Well I had a pretty good day today. I got to talk to Sephia, after class today. she was just standing at her desk and I turned to her and introduced myself. When she smiled it looked so genuine I couldn't help but giggle. A few moments after that Taj came in the room and Sephia quickly waved goodbye and ran towards him. I could tell Taj wasn't happy to see me talking to his girlfriend. but I don't care.

After that class I went to my history class, we learned about the galaxy and Human history. Its somewhat interesting but, feels like its missing things. We talked about how all Human life started on Earth. Humans quickly formed alliances with each other and formed a world Government called "The New Democracy of Earth" or "NDE". When Humans finally discovered space travel they found out they were not alone in the Papillion Galaxy. There were many different species. One specifically made themselves enemies of the "NDE" the Durv. The Durv are a species and a faction from the planet Durvia 3. Durvia 1 and 2 had been so polluted by their occupants filthy habits that they need to find a new home 1000's of years ago and Durvia 3 is on its way out now, that means the quest for a new home has begun for them. Anyways the Durv viewed themselves as the power in the galaxy but when the "NDE" emerged on the scene they wanted to be the big fish in the pond so tensions grew out of control. Today the "NDE" are in a fragile truce with the Durv, the 163 truce in in about 50 years. It wont last though, both factions have hot tempers and if one human looks at a durv the wrong way or vise verse, the truce will end.

I don't view myself apart of any faction, I guess as being a human I should technically be a "NDE" but on the Quasar Space Station they claim no loyalties, its a neutral station. They will service any factions ships and/or sell them supplies. I guess if your in the business of credit then neutral is the way to be.

Well I have to get going,


-Bay

No comments:

Post a Comment