Saturday, March 14, 2009

Journal Entry 2

Well I'm back at this journal thing again, we will see how it goes I guess. Today I started a new class in school. It's called space travel 101 and I really like it. Not only is it pretty interesting but, my assigned seat is right next to this girl named Sephia. Wow, what a sight. Attractive, smart and funny to boot, I really like her. I asked a friend of hers about her and was told she is dating Taj. I hate Taj, the kid is a punk. He's dumb, arrogant and trouble but, he's popular. What can you do, I have never really been interested in a girl before and then when I finally am she is taken. Oh well, she probably wouldn't be interested in me anyways, I mean I'm an orphan and she has parents, probably thinks I'm a loser.

Well, my last journal entry I started talking about myself and I never really got to finish. Um yeah so my parents left me when I was young on this Space Station and I know really nothing about them. All I know is they left me with this silver Medallion. It is round and looks like a planet with a space ship on it, it has some writing on it but I don't know what it means. I think of it as they left me with a gift at least, maybe some day I can use it to find them. Or maybe that's just wishful thinking, maybe they don't want to be found.

Well I have to get going, I'll write again another day when I have time.

-Bay

No comments:

Post a Comment