Thursday, March 12, 2009

Journal Entry 1

Well I guess I'll give this a try. One of the therapists at the orphanage told me I should try to write in a journal (well she called is a diary, but that sounds to gay to me). She told me that it would help me to open up and get my feelings out, I think its a bunch of hippie crap, but I told her I would try it out just to humor her. So here goes I guess.

My Name is Bay, well Bay 53 if you want to get technical about it, but I prefer people just call me Bay. I live in an orphanage on the Quasar Space Station in the Papillion Galaxy. I've lived here for about as long as I remember and most likely will die here. Oh wait, I mean I'll live here till I get a good job and raise a lovely family and become a productive part of society or some crap. That's what the teachers at school always tell us we should strive for, seem pretty boring if you ask me. The Universe is so big and I have only seen so very little of it, I would rather travel and see what there is out there, breath actual fresh air, not air manufactured in a oxygen factory.

Well lets see, ah my life, I have no life, well I have very little life. Every morning I wake up and eat a prepacked fully nutritional bar of something, they tell me its breakfast and for the most part I believe them, I just wish it had more taste and the flavor would change from day to day. Then I get dressed and leave the Orphanage for school. Oh school, I attend Quasar Public 22. It sucks really, the education is bad and the rest of my peers are just there to cause trouble, but Private school cost's money and the orphanage isn't going to put up the price of schooling for me. So I go to please them but I really get me education from reading, I read anything I can get my hands on. My teachers say that my parents must have been really smart because I know more then some of them, but I don't know about that. I mean they did abandon me, how smart can that be. Well maybe they didn't want to, that's the theory that I try cling to anyways. Maybe they thought this life would be better for me in some way, who knows.

Oh its lights out time, I guess I got to go. Well I'll write more another time, maybe this Journal thing wasn't such a bad I idea I feel a little better now.

-Bay

No comments:

Post a Comment